TERMS OF SERVICE
By registering for an account to access Ex-Numis.com, you agree to the following Terms of Service:
- Access to the Service cannot be sublicensed or otherwise re-sold.
- Subscriber accounts can, at the sole discretion of Lugdunum GmbH, be suspended or cancelled for violating the Terms of Service. In the case of an account termination, the credits available will not be refunded.
- Subscribers may not access Ex-Numis.com in a way that causes harm.
- Lugdunum GmbH operates Ex-Numis.com with the highest possible standards of quality and professionalism. However, Lugdunum GmbH cannot guarantee the full accuracy of any data provided by Ex-Numis.com and cannot be liable for any damages resulting from or connected to its use.
- The mentioned duration for an Ex-Numis® Provenance Hunting research (submission from Monday to Sunday / reply on following Tuesday) is only an estimation. Lugdunum GmbH will do its best to respect this duration of research, but cannot guaranty it.
- The services provided by Ex-Numis.com are to be paid through the mean of credit units. These credit units can be purchased by the user. Prices may vary at the sole discretion of Lugdunum GmbH. These credit units are valid for 24 months after the date of purchase. These credit units are not refundable or transferable.
- Lugdunum GmbH will do its best to find a lost provenance for any submitted coin to Ex-Numis® Provenance Hunting. The absence of any found provenance does not guaranty that the coin has no Provenance. It just means that Ex-Numis.com has not been able to find any Provenance. Lugdunum GmbH cannot be liable if it does not find any Provenance although one exists.
- Lugdunum GmbH reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. Any modification will be added to theses Terms of Service and take effect when posted.
- The user is responsible for keeping his password and other account information confidential. He is also responsible for all uses of his account, whether or not authorized by him. If the user believes his account has been misused or compromised, he must contact Lugdunum GmbH immediately.
- Exclusive jurisdiction for any legal proceedings shall be Solothurn (Switzerland).
- Date of last modification of the Terms of Service 10.09.2018
Lugdunum GmbH respects your privacy and promises to safeguard the confidentiality of the information supplied to us voluntarily or captured through our web site. Submitted pictures will not be shared. Information may be used for invoicing, security, statistical aims and marketing.